Sunday, April 15, 2012

Well,you are formally welcome to my world.I dont want to bore you with the formal introduction,i mean,thats what i filled the profile column for. My blog is an expression of my thoughts and expressions so when you read them,u will get to understand me better, Now the thought for today,What is going wrong?I wake up every morning and i see pictures of dead blown up people on the newspapers or greeted with the news of more explosions is saddening.Its not so hard to live in peace and harmony so im wondering why we should have problems.We are one Nigeria and One Nation.I dont know why you should have it in your mind to throw bombs in places you dont know or at people who have done no wrong to you.I know that together we can change things and move the country forward.i know that this can stop with our cooperation and team work.If a Boko Haram member reads this,pls,develop a conscience and think over the havoc you ll cause when you throw the next bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment