Saturday, May 26, 2012

Be careful

Many people come and go but most come as wolves in sheeps clothing.My own story is not one i wish to remember.I was blinded by my dream to make it big at my young age and I fell into the wrong hands.I've learnt my lesson and then God as walked out of the hands of the wrong one,I found someone who was serious about raising me and was really interested and treated me like a daughter.
  i'm glad its over and I can finally feel free,thank God for a man with a good heart.You ll know who he is soon.Don't let anyone fool you into giving up what you cherish the most just because you want to be a star.You have to be wise or else  you would be decieved and you will regret it.Wise up people and let no one fool you.You do not need to do anything stupid to excel.Expect consecutive posts now that I am back.I love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment