Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blue Days

Hello people,how are you?Well hope you guys are enjoying the week.I turned 17 two days ago and felt so honoured because it seemed no one forgot and felt so happy and even those I thought had already forgotten were the ones who remembered first.That was my good day but today is my blue day.
  Well, a blue day can be described as a day when you are emotionally down with little or no interest for anyone or anything.You dont wanna listen to or talk to anyone because of an issue that is weighing you down.You feel like its over and there is no hope anymore.I have been through a lot in my few years on earth and if I tell you of the things have gone through you will lose your mind but I am trying to just console myself,look on the bright side and move on with life nd take it that everything happened for a reason.I swear that its hard but the harder you try,the easier it gets.So live life,stay happy,keep smiling and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment